25-27 May U7 - U13
Please see the details of our fourth Football tournament which will be held over the bank holiday weekend of May 25th / 26th / 27th.
Our Beaconsfield Town stadium will be again relaying the pitch this season so we will continue to hold the tournament at the recently built "Arbour Park stadium" which is 6 miles from our ground on the outskirts of Slough and Stoke Poges (see attached post code and link below).
We will again be holding a separate strong & Colts tournament for each age group. Each morning and afternoon session will only have one age group which means the U7s through to the U11s you will have a stadium full of teams of the same age from all over the South-East.
This stadium has excellent facilities which includes :
• Quality 3G artificial pitch which is one of twenty eight in the country awarded the prestigious FIFA Quality Pro certificate and the only one in the Berks and Bucks FA region
• Seating and shelter for all spectators around the ground
• Changing rooms, disabled access, medical rooms, TV screens and a fully licenced bar area
• Food and drink will be on sale inside with lots of seating / tables available
• Safe car parking directly outside the ground with over spill areas if needed.
• A Balcony and an indoor viewing area above the pitches
Only the coaches and players will be allowed onto the pitch and the games will be claxon based to ensure we stick to the timetable. Managers need to also have the correct footwear.
Look forward to seeing most of you again soon
All I need at this stage is :
Name of Club
Payment as per the form (£40)
Strength of team (Strong tournament or Colts tournament)
No need to complete the form now as you can bring it on the day.
Club Secretary - Beaconsfield Town FC